ACUPUNCTURE with Dr Jenny
2 Margan Avenue,
(09) 929 3631
Natural Harmony Clinic Ltd.
Bachelor of Acupuncture (China),
Master of Health Practice (NZ),
Dip. Tertiary Education (NZ),
Reg. Physician (China)
“Natural Healing is Naturally Better!”
Dr. Jenny is a practitioner of integrated medicine, both Traditional Chinese (TCM) and Allopathic medicine.
- Inspection: The general appearance, body posture and mobility, gait, color and condition of face and skin etc.
- Enquiry: Diet, sleep, energy level, lifestyle, bodyaches and other information related to the health issue.
- Listening: Sound, voice, breath, verbal presentation and reaction, answers to the questionnaires.
- Assessment: Functions, movements, flexibility, strength, muscle condition and tender spots etc.
- Tongue diagnosis
- Pulse diagnosis
- Full analysis of bio-medical test results
- Explanations to the final diagnosis and treatment plans, necessary discussions with the patient.
- The first treatment (may include acupuncture, cupping, Tuina (therapeutic massage) or other necessary therapies).
- Follow up treatments: Including acupuncture, massage, cupping and other necessary treatments
90 minute session $129 | 30 Minutes: $50 | 45 Minutes: $75 | 60 Minutes: $89
WEIGHT LOSS ACUPUNCTURE
- Spiking the body’s metabolism
- Burning the body fat for energy
- Clearing the fat/ fluid/ food retention with herbal medicine
- Tightening the skin after weight loss – 2 weeks program the total of 10 treatments plus 2 weeks of daily doses herbal medicine $790
IMPLANTING (EMBEDDING) ACUPUNCTURE
- For long lasting weight control and chronic illness. Charges varied upon the conditions.
- With the use of collagen serum
- Promoting blood circulation on the head and face
- Improving skin elasticity and smoothness
- Reducing wrinkles
- Clearing acne
- Eliminating freckles – 60 minutes treatment $99
ACUPRESSURE (THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE)
- Body massage and cupping therapy for muscle tension release and detoxification (optional)
60 minutes treatment $89 | 90 minutes treatment $129
- 30 minutes slide cupping for muscles tension release and detoxification at superficial levels
- 15 minutes stationary cupping for deep detoxification, 45 minutes treatment $65
- Therapeutic massage (Tuina)
- Electric acupuncture and ear acupuncture
ACC- Up to 60 minutes session | Co-payment $30
A standard herbal treatment generally consists of three steps:
- Consultation with the practitioner
- Having the treatment protocol and herbs prescribed by the practitioner
- Processing of the herbs to produce the appropriate product, which may include concoctions, syrups, pills, tablets, plasters and ointments for either oral administration or external use.
Herbal Treatment is generally safe with rarely any side effects. However, it may be hard for some individuals to accept the smell and flavour of the herbs. It is recommended that they are mixed with honey to soften the taste, if this is an issue. Herbal decoctions are individually produced in daily dosage pouches and are an additional cost.
60 minute treatment $89
Dr. Jenny is a practitioner of integrated medicine, both Traditional Chinese (TCM) and Allopathic medicine. Her great grandfather founded Chengdu TCM University in the 1930’s and Jenny is a 4th generation TCM practitioner. She has a Masters Degree in Health Practice from Auckland, University of Technology.
In keeping with her family background, Dr. Jenny specializes in gynaecological services, fertility treatment and obstetrics, while pain management is her own specialty. Currently Jenny is studying for her PhD in Clinical Acupuncture Science majored in Fertility. Since 2006 Jenny has owned and run an acupuncture clinic in New Zealand and she is an ACC accredited acupuncturist. A registered physician in China with more than 20 years experience, Dr. Jenny diagnoses patients using allopathic methods, assessing X-rays, CT and MRI scans, blood test results, bone density scans and other relevant medical test reports, as well as using traditional Chinese medical diagnostic methods. She uses a combination of Acupuncture, Acupressure (therapeutic massage), Herbal Medicine, Electric Acupuncture and Embedded Acupuncture to achieve holistic healing for her patients.
Dr. Jenny is also a qualified tertiary educator in NZ. She has a profound knowledge of Evidence Based Practice, qualitative/quantitative research, has good communication skills, patient management, and is an experienced teacher. She has had numerous articles published in TCM journals in NZ, Australia and the UK. She is also a TCM lecturer in both China and NZ. For more details please refer to Jenny’s clinic website: www.naturalharmony.co.nz