Our Active Ageing Classes offer a structured and guided training programme for the over 60s. We focus on functional, easy to follow exercises that will help you to achieve an active and independent lifestyle.
This fantastic seniors exercise programme offers strength, balance and conditioning workouts for the over 60’s and is available at our Albany, Forrest Hill, Birkenhead and Devonport clubs.
Classes are based on a structured and guided training session and the intensity level is adjusted to your individual ability. We show you all exercises and give hands on advice. These classes focus on a variety of fitness components.
- Resistance Training: Improves muscle mass, strength and functional fitness to give you power for those everyday activities.
- Balance Exercises: Help to avoid falls, improve your gait and confidence in your daily routines.
- Flexibility Training: Increases range of motion in your joints and will aid balance and mobility.
- Cardio Training: Low impact endurance training will maintain efficient heart & lung function for any ongoing activity.
- Classes are just $6 per visit or $55 for a 10 session card.
To enjoy your first session FREE email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just pop along to the club nearest you.
JustWorkout Albany 24HR
Level 1, 28/44 William Pickering Drive
p: 415 6845
11:00am – 12:00pm – Tuesdays and Thursdays
Learn more on JustWorkout Albany
JustWorkout Forrest Hill
250 Forrest Hill Rd
p: 410 0031
11:00am – 12:00pm Mondays & Fridays.
Learn more on JustWorkout Forrest Hill.
61a Mokoia Rd
p: 480 1222
11:00am – 12:00pm Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Learn more on JustWorkout Birkenhead
Level 1, 18 Clarence St
p: 445 4696
11:00am – 12:00pm – Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays.
Learn more on JustWorkout Devonport.
“Dedicated to inspiring and leading more mature aged New Zealanders to improved functional fitness and well-being, and the maintenance of fully engaged, independent lifestyles.”